The pressure on dealerships to comply with ever-increasing regulatory demands, as well as staying ahead of trends in consumer litigation, grows each year. Dealers need a way to learn what is required of them and what is currently available on the market to easily and affordably meet those requirements. To address that need, Auto Dealer Monthly is pleased to bring you the Compliance Summit.
The Compliance Summit is designed to fit the schedule and budget of real dealers by coming to you in a series of regional presentations. This year’s Compliance Summit will take place at Caribe Royal Orlando, in Orlando, Florida on October 8-10, 2018.
This unique event will provide dealers and their senior management access to:
- Current threats to dealerships
- Strategies to affordably satisfy the CFPB
- Red Flags Rule Compliance tools
- Thought leaders from the legal community
- Best Practices from successful compliance programs
Designed Exclusively for:
- Dealer Principals who want a compact overview of what is required and who provides it.
- General Managers who are responsible for compliant operations.
- Compliance Officers who want to know what to do and how to do it.
- Sales Personnel who want to know how to sell a car without getting the dealership sued.
- F&I Professionals who want to increase CSI and PRU while reducing unwinds.
- Product Providers, Administrators, and Agents who want a deeper understanding of the compliance issues that affect their dealership clients, and their responsibilities with respect to the sale and marketing of their products.